Our services are adapted to institutional clients (local, national or international) already active & operational or wishing to implement or develop their presence locally, as well as to wealthy individuals wishing to take up residence in Switzerland.
We are also the ideal interface for persons having a main or secondary residence in Switzerland, facing specific legal needs.
Our scope of services includes:
- Providing all business law services (typically, drafting and negotiating a large variety of contracts) ;
- Dealing with company related legal issues (typically labour law issues, contractual issues or disputes with commercial partners) ;
- Providing advice to our institutional clients as regular external counsels ;
- Monitoring domestic and international litigations and arbitrations;
- Assisting non-Swiss high net worth individuals, typically with taking up residence in Switzerland (residency permits, acquisition of real estate, lump-sum taxation, etc.) and with the organisation of their estate, inheritance & tax planning.
More generally, we provide our advice in a wide range of legal fields, including that of banking law and real estate law, under their various aspects such as brokerage, investment legislation etc.
You will also benefit from our privileged connexions within the local economic network (in particular asset managers, bankers, notaries, accountants, auditors, tax specialists), whilst remaining perfectly independent.
You will benefit from the expertise of a law firm active throughout Switzerland, and a network of national and international partners.
You have high quality standards while wishing to benefit from reasonable rates.
You need bespoke legal advice, either in English, French or German, knowing that we can also provide services in Italian, Spanish and Portuguese through our Geneva head office.
You will be received with full discretion in our prestigious offices with a spacious conference room.